Skip to main content

The Post You SHOULD Read!

Quinn Chapman and the Altar of Evil I

Quinn Chapman and the Altar of Evil The flames of Hades flickered off the rough hewn walls of the cavern as I stumbled my way deeper into the earthen maw. Acrid, black smoke invaded my eyes, blurring my vision and clouding my lungs. Dark voices shouted in a rhythmic chant somewhere beyond the hall of fire through which I now walked. My body was cut and bruised; my clothes turned to rags barely clinging to my sweat glistened flesh.  What maligned road led me to my current state of depravity? My mind flickered back to that fateful day in the warrens of Singapore, to one of the myriad of seedy opium dens lining the alleys. It was there that I found the remnants of the infamous Anglo explorer Sir Percival Covington.  I pushed back the shoddy veil of the curtain to find Sir Percival upon his back, clad in sweat-stained khaki and a weeks' worth of grime. So much for the hero of the British Empire. His glazed eyes alighted upon me, and a flicker of recognition danced across his ruddy face

Blogger Formatting Issues

via GIPHY

Blogger Formatting Issues

I made a few posts recently and when I went to view them I saw the formatting was all over the place. Text was different sizes, some was bold where it was not supposed to be, there were too many returns between lines of text, and other issues. 

The draft in Blogger looked nothing like what is being shown in the post.

I wanted to apologize for the slovenly appearance of these posts while I figure out what the hell is going on.

Please bear with me and don't judge me! Haha...I would judge me too...

That's bush. Bush league!

I think I fixed them...for now...novice...

Comments

Popular Posts